We often refer to assessment as the critical intersection of learning and teaching where student learning outcomes and teaching efficacy can be evaluated, and it’s receiving greater scrutiny than ever before. Changes in assessment are afoot, as learning institutions contend with various developments including the possibilities and challenges of digitally-enhanced education delivery, the advent of AI writing generators, and how technology can be best embraced for the digital, post-pandemic era.
How can institutions conduct assessment that is truly compatible with our hybrid future, mitigating cheating and misconduct risks and enabling both educators and students to thrive? And how can we achieve this as AI and AI writing transforms students’ work and proof of learning? Download our ebook to learn more.What the ebook covers:
- Why you need to factor AI into your curriculum and integrity policy and what to consider
- Strategies for balancing assessment security measures and student experience
- How institutions in Asia Pacific are transitioning to assessment in a variety of learning environments
- Tips for creating fair and accurate assessment and connecting it to daily teaching practice
- Picking the right assessment and grading software to ease administrative pressures and support learning outcomes
- A university case study on the use of Gradescope to enable grading to flourish in hybrid learning